The Moto 360 is an Android Wear-based smartwatch announced by Motorola Mobility in 2014. It was announced on March 18, 2014 and was released on September 5, 2014 in the United States along with Moto Hint and new models of Moto X , Moto G. Many young people are like this fashion item. But people who are not in USA will meet the update problem. Many guys can’t update software without US IP. BTW Moto 360’s latest update brings better battery life and mood lighting. Many fans outside of United States have to solve the update problem.
- I read many posts about how to update MOTO 360. Got the details below:
- Turn off Bluetooth.
- In Bluetooth settings (on the phone) unpair Moto360.
- Reset 360. While it resets, turn Bluetooth back on.
- After reset, when 360 shows “install xxxxxxxx” on its screen, open Wear on the phone and (in its menu) choose the first item – to pair 360 again.
After all done, go to 360 “About” and press update.
Please repeat again and again. Many guys tried 6 even more times to update.
Connect to USA VPN on mobile device to get US IP address. It is the best way to get USA IP address in seconds. If you don’t know how to configure VPN on mobile devices (android or iOS). Check VPN tutorial here. If you don’t often use VPN, you can use free trial VPN account without any conditions. Obtain trial VPN account and password on http://www.flyvpn.com/freetrial. There is no need to create account, input credit card, E-mail, Name…etc. What you need to know is the trial US IP address in ‘vpnu’ account is 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124. Follow the step of VPN tutorial step by step. I think you will find the way.
If both ways aren’t work, I have no idea.
Let me show you the latest update for Moto 360. source from Official Motorola Blog.
- Smart Battery Saving – When your battery hits 15%, your Moto 360 will turn off ambient mode, so you don’t have to remember to.
- Timely Time Checks – Moto 360 will synchronize the time with your phone more often to make sure it is up to the minute.
- User Interface Tweaks – We observed with consumers that there are many times where you want to use your Moto 360 as truly a classic watch—a beautiful way to see the time. A new gesture now lets you see the full watch face without permanently dismissing a notification. Just touch the top of a notification and swipe down. You’ll see the notification again when you have another high priority notification.
- Mood Lighting – Moto 360 will adjust to the lighting of the room while charging, so that it isn’t too bright or too dark.
- Readying the wires for Bluetooth – There are a couple of under-the-hood enhancements that will pave the way for connecting Bluetooth headsets to the watch.
- Bug Squashing – As usual, bugs are squashed to enhance the overall user experience.
Fix MOTO 360 update problem now. Are you meeting the same doubt as many guys who are living outside of United States like unavailable to update? Read methods in this article to fix that.